ponedeljek, 18. december 2017

Merry Christmas.... Noor! Design UK


Hi!

I'm back today with another card today.
It's a Christmas card made as an inspiration for Noor1 Design UK.
I used Wild Rose Studio stamp called Penguin with Present.


The beautiful Christams papers are all from Maja Design's collections.
Paprs used are: I Wish to play in the snow, I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish we will  deck the halls and Shades of Winter red for card shape.

I cut out the image with LDRS Holly Wreath die.



I coloured the image with Distress inks and Zig Clean Colore Real brushes.

I'll be back next Friday!
Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 komentar:

  1. OMG OMG OMG. I always think that your cards simply can't get any better ... and then they do!

    OdgovoriIzbriši