nedelja, 2. julij 2017

Summertime... Carft-Heaven challenge

Hello everyone!

New challenge is started over at Craft-Heaven Shop  Inspirational blog
This month the theme is....
"Summertime".

For this card I chose Lounging Tilda with Lounging Background.

I've strat colouring my image....








Then I add the image in my card...


Paper pads are from Maja Design Summertime collection.
I made a pinwheel with Magnolia die...


Flowers are from WOC, Scrapiniec chipboard and Lace  Odette.... all from Craft-Heaven shop
.


Pop over Craft-Heaven blog to see all gorgeous creations made from my teamies!
And... enter your creation!!!

Hugs, Barbara GR

3 komentarji:

  1. Stunning and thks for sharing your pictures as well...love the step by step!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. It is amazing to see it come together. Beautiful colouring Barbara. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši