ponedeljek, 9. januar 2017

Happy 2017 Tilda in blue/ Craft-Heaven shop

Hi peps!

Today I'm sharing with you  my latest Magnolia card made for Carft-Heaven Inspirational blog.



This week's inspirational theme is...
Look what Santa Brought me...

I don't remember everything but the most important are Magnolia stamps an dies. LOL
I used one of them for made this card.
She is called "Happy 20017 Tilda" and is from Aspen Holidays Collection 2017.

Then...here are my lovely dies from Recipe Card Collection... 💙


Tilda is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink and coloured with Distress inks.
Colours used:
skin - vintage photo, tattered rose
cheeks - tattered rose, aged mahogany, victorian velvet
hair - antique linen, walnut stain
dress, shoes - tumbled glass, broken china, pumice stone


This awesome Pion Design papers are all from Tina's shop. They are from Easter Greetings collection.


All other gorgeous items used are listed below this post!



Have a nice day!
Barbara GR




1 komentar: