petek, 18. november 2016

Make a Wish... Noor! Design U.K.

Good morning!

Today I'm sharing with you my newest Noor! Design U.K. DT card made with Garden Gnome from Whimsy Stamps collections.
I coloured this cute Gnome with Distress inks and cut out with LDRS Fancy Rectangle & Layers Die.


I made the card shape with Dutch Doobadoo Card Art A4 Triptech. Paper pad is from Craft & You My Wedding 02 collection...
I used few dies from different collections... all listed below this post...


The Marianne Design Tag is... behind the Gnome... lol





All  products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



3 komentarji:

  1. Beautiful hun, lovely image and gorgeous colouring again, love it, hugs Liz xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgeous card Barbara, lovely image and design!
    Hugs, Hazel x

    OdgovoriIzbriši