petek, 2. september 2016

Wedding exploding box

Good morning everyone!

I have new Noor! Design U.K. DT creation to share with you today!!! This month I'm making wedding cards...
This is one of them... hope I can inspire you. LOL


I've used Maja Design Vintage Romance papers. This set of papers is absolutely amazing! You can find all this papers in Tracy's lovely shop.
All  edges are machine sewn.
Then I've added few Scrapiniec Chipboard... Tracs have an amazing selection of them.


I cut out hearts using heart die from Joy! crafts Cardmodel....


This time I've used handmade flowers.... and a lot of gesso. 



All the products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


1 komentar:

  1. Čudovita je in krasno sestavljena. Všeč so mi nežne barve in uporabljeni dodatki.

    OdgovoriIzbriši