ponedeljek, 18. julij 2016

Happy, Happy Summer... for Crafth Heaven shop

Hi!

Today I'm sharing with you my newest card  for Craft Heaven shop design team.

For this card I select papers from newest Maja Design collection called Summertime and one of the Magnolia latest SeaSide collection. Both ar just perfect for this week's inspirational theme called....
Summertime... 



I made this  card with two Summertime sheets...
 one is called Playing at the Beach
and the second one By the Sea.

The die used for the card's shape is from  Magnolia PopUp box kit.

r


I love this  gorgeous Tilda Playing in the Water!!!

I stamped her with the black Archival Ink and coloured with  Distress Inks again. LOL
The highlights are made with the Ranger White Opaque pen then I
 sealed the image with the Distress Micro Glaze.



All edges are machine sewn ...
I've added some gesso here and there... I really love the effect!!!
I used some cheesecloth and the gorgeous Lace Fleur, two WOC flowers and that fabulous Scrapiniec chipboard piece from the Whalecome Summer collection..

Instead of sentiment stamp I used  the edge band of one of the two sheets.


Hope you enjoy!

Hugs, Barbara







1 komentar: