ponedeljek, 25. april 2016

Add a creative fold or tag

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all well!
Today I'm sharing with you my Monday's DT project made for Craft-Heaven Shop.
This week's theme is "Add creative Folder or Tag".... so this is what I made...


It's a Joy Fold Card  made with this absolutely gorgeous Heart Shoes Tilda and Tildas Laundry. Both from the newest Magnolia release. You can find them in Tina's shop HERE.


The image is coloured with Distress inks...
Papers used are all from Pion Design Easter Greeting collection nd from Pion Palette... all listed below this post.
I distressed all the paper edges and sewn them...


I used few Magnolia dies.... For this lovely tag I used a die from Rounded Frames die set, the second one is Old Swedish Lace, then Parsley and Tilda Ticket...
WOC fFlowers are all from Tina's lovely shop..

For finishing this card I used Gesso and Distress Micro Glaze over the image.

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs, Barbara GR




2 komentarja: