torek, 29. marec 2016

With Love...

Hello,

hope you have had a nice Easter weekend! 
Today I'm back with my weekly post for Craft-Heaven Shop Inspirational Blog!!! 
We start new week with new theme...
Things with Wings...



Here is my box with a drawer for a little gift...
I used papers from Maja Design Holidays collection... All used papers are on sale!!!
You can find links on the bottom of this post...

This adorable Tilda is called Miss You Tilda and is from A Tusch of Love collection... also from Tina's shop.
I stamped it on The Langton Watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks...

Over the hearts I've added  Glossy accents an on the wings Stursdust  Stickles...




Behind my lovely tilda you can see a Tulip Frame from Scarpiniec collection...



The top of the box is decorated with Vintage Square die and with Cute Wings die... both from Magnolia.
All WOC flowers used are from Tina's shop and are listed below this post.
Hereyou can see also White Decorative Foam Bouquets...






Hugs, Barbara GR



2 komentarja: