sreda, 2. september 2015

Anything Goes at Craft Heaven Shop Inspiration blog

Hi!

I have very exciting news today!!!!
I'm one of the DT members of Craft Heaven-Shop Inspiration Blog!!!!
Yeeeejjjjjj!!!!

Today is started new monthly challenge!

The theme???? This month is abslutely easy.... Anything Goes. Isn't it?
My card... New Baby born card....



I've used these gorgeous papers from Maja Design Vintage Baby Collection. You can find them here
I love soft colours and the details if this collection!
I've distressed 



All beautiful flowers are from Tinchy's shop! 
You can find the list and link of all product used at the end of this post.




Here is a closer picture of this gorgeous Seam binding and of flowers used. I looooove them!!!!





The stamp used is called Delivery from Heaven... also from Tinchy's shop.
I've used also stamps from Stempelgede... from Post Card from Paris set.
The image is coloured with Distress inks.

I've used also:
Dies and Templates from Dutch doobadoo and Joy crafts,
Frantage,
Charone of them,
Cheeceslot...



Pop over and play along with us at CaftHeaven-shop.blogspot.com
You can win a gift certificate of 10 € from Tinchy's shop.

Good luck!

Barbara GR
XOXO




6 komentarjev:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT spot. This is so beautiful, love the image and all the wonderful details xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nežna in zelo lepa voščilnica.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Congrats on the new DT spot but it's not hard to see why they asked you to join them. Gorgeous card, it really is. I love the stork, your soft and delicate colouring and wherever there is Frantage, well... I'm a fan!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Stunning! the shape of the card is so unique!

    OdgovoriIzbriši