nedelja, 16. februar 2014

Love or Hearts at LHOSM


Hello!

Hope you are well! I'm finally feeling better- after my surgery in January...
I have some coloured images and now I can finish all my cards. 
Today I start with first one... my DT card for  Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia challenge. 
The theme for this challenge is Love or Hearts.


For this card I used  Tilda with Big Baloon from Magnolia Lost & Found collection. I stamped the image with Versafine Vintage photo ink on the Langton watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks.
Paper pads are from Maja Design  Vintage Frost Basic collection.
Dies are from Go Kreate, Magnolia and Spellbinders.
Flowers are from Live & Love Crafts , Wild Orchid Crafts and Iamroses.
Lace and hearts are from LLC...










We are sponsored  by the fabulous 

Logo

Pop over and have a look and have a look at what my fantastic teamies have created!
Hope you join us for the challenge this fortnight!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:




8 komentarjev:

  1. Tole hopsanje na balonu je čudovito.
    Bravo Barbara in dobrodošla nazaj
    čim hitrejše okrevanje
    upam, da ni bilo nič hujšega
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sem vesela, da se počutiš bolje.
    Voščilnica je zelo lepa, ideja krasna!
    lp, t.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. so pretty card barbara, love how you've stamped the image
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Fab, love how you made it look like motion.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. wow this is gorgeous, love the motion look of it and fab detail, thanks for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you for being with us at MDUC this week.
    You have made a beautiful card for this week's challenge.
    Beautiful colors and beautiful decorations.
    Wish you Good Luck!
    Hug Camilla

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Mi piace da morire come hai usato e colorato questa immagine Barbara! Great work as always hun!

    Thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at MDUC :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Just a fabulous idea, love it. Jane x

    OdgovoriIzbriši